Welcome to Fertili Qi – fertility treatment program
Join Qi Gong and Natural Health expert Chris Parsons, B.Sc., R.Ac., for a seminar in the health building practices of Qi Gong, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
Fertili Qi a fertility treatment program that combines ancient health building practices and extra specific methods for boosting fertility, strengthening the kidneys and calming the mind.
Learn to boost fertility, manage stress, create and access your own untapped energy and build optimum health. Through this unique program you will:
- Learn how and why Qi Gong benefits your fertility and health.
- Experience the remarkable power within you to shift your mind, energize your body and take control of your health in a new relationship with your body.
- Understand your own body constitution and gain the tools to provide self treatment and maintenance in the form of the meditative movement, stillness, and breath-work practices.
- Learn and embody unique practices of meditative movement, stillness, breath-work and dietary guidelines for your own daily practice.
Fertili Qi is the embodiment of the self treatment methods taught by Doctors of TCM, and Masters of Tai Chi and Qi Gong. By taking part in Fertili Qi, you will learn and then practice these systems, and through the combination of health practices, create a foundation of optimum health, strength and a youthful, fertile body and life.
Are you ready to nurture your body back to optimum fertility?
Learn to Boost Fertility, Manage Stress, create and access your own untapped energy and build optimum health.
What is Qi Gong?
Qi Gong is the art of balancing and harmonizing with the energy of life. This includes self-healing and body maintenance using different forms of movement, breath-work, posture and intention.
Elements of Fertili Qi
Stillness & Moving Meditation
Body Structure Theory
Find what's missing in your fertility journey
Benefits of Fertili Qi
- Boost fertility
- Manage stress
- Balance hormones
- Access untapped energy
- Build optimum health
- Balance & self healing
- Greater strength & flexibility
- Enhanced immune function
- Improve mental focus
- Cardiovascular fitness